nopCommerce v2.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.30 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.30!

Highlight features:
Performance optimization.
Back in stock notifications.
Product special price support.
Catalog mode (based on customer role).

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
12 years ago
Congratulations Andrei!

It looks like we will be quite busy in the next couple of days upgrading all the themes and plugins to nopCommerce 2.3 :)
12 years ago
Thanks for the hard work.

But, I see major change to the Import/Export  - now only supports .XLSX rather than .XLS
That was unexpected.
12 years ago
thanks Andrei, a really great job.!
12 years ago
New York wrote:
But, I see major change to the Import/Export  - now only supports .XLSX rather than .XLS

But the appropriate source code looks much cleaner now and it works in medium trust.
12 years ago
And there is a "Show GTIN" option in the catalogue settings...
Great work guyz...the special price feature is specially awsome :-)
The performance also feels better...
The Bugs section does not include the bug fix for the guest deletion issue when the guest had some log associated?
12 years ago
infiniti wrote:
The Bugs section does not include the bug fix for the guest deletion issue when the guest had some log associated?

It includes. Please see "Customer records couldn't be deleted when they had associated log records."
12 years ago
Great job!!! Thanks for everyones hard work.  When I export to excel I get _x00D_ in the blank spaces.  I am using Excel 2007.
12 years ago
awesome, time to upgrade my 2.1 store ;)
12 years ago
Hey Andrei,

Very Nice... thank you for all the hard work that you keep putting into this project.

There seems to be some error in the precompiled version of 2.3
Here is the error code I am getting...

I will compile the source code version now and see what happens...

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:240
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Boolean priceIncludesTax, Decimal& taxRate) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:323
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:304
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:287
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Decimal& taxRate) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:263
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.PrepareProductPriceModel(Product product) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:214
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.PrepareProductOverviewModel(Product product, Boolean preparePriceModel, Boolean preparePictureModel) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:318
   System.Linq.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext() +231
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) +471
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +79
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.Category(Int32 categoryId, CatalogPagingFilteringModel command) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:878
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +163
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +247
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +38
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +124
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +640
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +640
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +312
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +691
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +162
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +305
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +62
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +469
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.