nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
@nopCom Team: Can a Junior developer like me help with the simple front end stuff ? like Gravatar integration ..etc ?

Thanks
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
@nopCom Team: Can a Junior developer like me help with the simple front end stuff ? like Gravatar integration ..etc ?

Sure. Please find more info about source code contribution here
12 years ago
ericgo1110 wrote:

1. Allow customer to select delivery timing (eg. within 1-3pm).

I am using version 2.5, maybe above function already have and i don't know how to configure.
Please advise, thanks.
1) Use Check out attributes

Go to admin>catalog>attributes>checkout attributtes>add new (example in admin demo) and create the attribute with Control type: Text box
12 years ago
We need more support for preorders. When an item is scheduled to be released on May 30 for example then on May 30 it should switch from a preorder to letting them buy the item. The next version also needs better support for google analytics. I can't get any data from what people are searching for using the current google analytics plugin. The keywords area for the dashboard also seems to have disappeared in the latest version. Why is that?
12 years ago
Cash attributes have limited prompt capabilities.
On the contrary, as they involve extra fees due of some service variations, it should be important to allow HTML, in order to improve user readibility.
11 years ago
knockoutjs for shopping cart would help real time calculation more effective.

http://demos.skywalkersoftwaredevelopment.net/Orchard-Webshop-Demo/Orchard.WebShop/ShoppingCart

by the way, would you take time to integrate your system into Orchard 1.4.2, it's now still lacking an commerce like nop to be perfect.
11 years ago
Free shipping when enabled, it would be great if there is any notification of the same on the product details page..
11 years ago
kakoli wrote:
Free shipping when enabled, it would be great if there is any notification of the same on the product details page..

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17282/feature-reqiest-free-shipping-icon-andor-image.aspx
11 years ago
to add in admin configuration option of billing/shipping address to enable/ disable feilds - like it done on customer registration form.
11 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
to add in admin configuration option of billing/shipping address to enable/ disable feilds - like it done on customer registration form.

Thanks. Please vote here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.