nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Two critical improvements for plugins:

1) It'll be necessary to grant backward compatibility, otherwise plugins will be lost along the way. Besides, it'll be somehow a mess to align releases as soon as upgrades are released (also because there's no technical documentation).

2) Plugins need far more flexibility and versatility. I agree to the goal of improving platform, but I think it'll be neecssary to open more doors towards plugins' world (i.e. wordpress).

Last point: Andrei, what about a wiki like wp codex? The comunity can work on it, knowledge will increase, and next installations and business.
12 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
also because there's no technical documentation

Here are some docs for developers

infinito62 wrote:
Andrei, what about a wiki like wp codex? The comunity can work on it, knowledge will increase, and next installations and business.

Thanks for suggestion. It's good idea. BTW, I've just create a work item. Let's see whether the community is interested in it
12 years ago
Integration with FedEx API
12 years ago
GoodsonKrewe wrote:
Integration with FedEx API

There is already a FedEx shipping plugin.  Is there something specific/missing feature you're looking for?
12 years ago
Is it possible to just add "Cost" column to Bulk Edit Product Variants grid for this release? It is cumbersome to update product cost currently one at a time.
12 years ago
I read many ideas about mass editing improvement. Everybody has his needs.

I suggest to open a topic where to gather ideas and vote: in this way, release by release, improvements can be made accordingly to comunity needs rather than personal opinion.
12 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
I read many ideas about mass editing improvement. Everybody has his needs.

I suggest to open a topic where to gather ideas and vote: in this way, release by release, improvements can be made accordingly to comunity needs rather than personal opinion.

Likewise for plug in improvements which is far more complex than adding a column to a grid.
12 years ago
How about improvement in Out Of Stock control.  

1. Item sold on 05-09-12
2. Out of Stock in Product Picture
3. Time you can set to automatically unpublish
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Is it possible to just add "Cost" column to Bulk Edit Product Variants grid for this release? It is cumbersome to update product cost currently one at a time.

I would also add the "Edit" buton as per v1.9. In v2.x to edit a specific variant you need to admin>catalog>manage products>search product>open available variants (or edit product>product variant SKU tab>select variant)
12 years ago
I still have another question regarding Order No. Means when customer placed an order, can i configure my own order no (Eg.By DateTime Tick 2012051507082377) instead of Auto number (eg. 1,2, 3....). Thanks.

eadameg wrote:
is new version 2.6 will include the function:

1. Allow customer to select delivery timing (eg. within 1-3pm).
2. Free gift when customer purchase more than 150.
    eg. (When customer order more 150 dollar, our system will auto added the free gift to shopping cart).

I am using version 2.5, maybe above function already have and i don't know how to configure.
Please advise, thanks.
1) Use Check out attributes
2) Requires customization of Discounts feature
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.