nopCommerce v2.65 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
We are happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.65 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community.

As some of you may know we were planning to release version 2.70 much later (the end of September). But today we have to release this intermediate version (2.65). It fixes a critical issue caused by a third-party assembly (FluentValidation) when running nopCommerce on a server with .NET 4.5 installed. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on further enhancements and fixing bugs.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE 1: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.65 on July 23rd (the first release day), then please re-download the package. A minor but quite annoying CSS issue was fixed in it. Please find more info about the issue here.

UPDATE 2:
Now after version 2.65 has been released we have the new updated roadmap and ETA for version 2.70. Please find more info here.
11 years ago
Way to go Andrei!
11 years ago
Big hugs from here...
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.65 for download and upgrade.

Thanks!  I appreciate that you decided to release an intermediate version.  Thank you for putting so much time and effort into Nopcommerce.
11 years ago
The HTML/CSS improvements are outstanding. Things are much cleaner and organized and extra stuff is removed. Keep up the good work...
11 years ago
thanks, downloading and check!!
11 years ago
Hi,

Please can you confirm if the .NET 4.5 bug will break Nop version 1.9? I'm not sure if it uses the FluentValidation from the top of my head and don't have access to my dev machine?

Excellent work guys, keep it up.

Thanks
11 years ago
BoogleC wrote:
Please can you confirm if the .NET 4.5 bug will break Nop version 1.9? I'm not sure if it uses the FluentValidation from the top of my head and don't have access to my dev machine?

No. 1.X versions did not use FluentValidation
11 years ago
Super as always and fast reaction when needed ......

Are the plan for release of 2.70 still september?

Suggestion:
For developers it could be fantastic if you had scheduled release dates for at least 9 month ahead.
Releases for bug fix like 2.65 can of course not be scheduled.

For example:

Release 2.70 , end of September
Release 2.80 , end of November
Release 3.00 , end of March

That would make planning of upgrades for themes and plugins a lot easier.
11 years ago
TCH wrote:
Are the plan for release of 2.70 still september?

Yes

TCH wrote:
Suggestion:
For developers it could be fantastic if you had scheduled release dates for at least 9 month ahead.
Releases for bug fix like 2.65 can of course not be scheduled.

For example:

Release 2.70 , end of September
Release 2.80 , end of November
Release 3.00 , end of March

That would make planning of upgrades for themes and plugins a lot easier.

Thanks for suggestion. I'll think about it and roadmap for the next year. It could be really useful for developers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.