nopCommerce v2.65 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.65 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community.

As some of you may know we were planning to release version 2.70 much later (the end of September). But today we have to release this intermediate version (2.65). It fixes a critical issue caused by a third-party assembly (FluentValidation) when running nopCommerce on a server with .NET 4.5 installed. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on further enhancements and fixing bugs.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.65 on August 23rd (the first release day), then please re-download the package. A minor but quite annoying CSS issue was fixed in it. Please find more info about the issue here.

it should be 23rd August instead of july
11 years ago
creative3k wrote:
it should be 23rd August instead of july

Sure. Thanks!
11 years ago
Thank you!!
11 years ago
A further suggestion: reduce releases (excluding mantainance as 2.65) up to 3 a year. Improvements would be much more relevant, plugins will imcrease and time spent in keeping up to date websites more limited.
11 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
A further suggestion: reduce releases (excluding mantainance as 2.65) up to 3 a year. Improvements would be much more relevant, plugins will imcrease and time spent in keeping up to date websites more limited.

I think a release every 3 months (excluding emergencies)  is fine.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please can you confirm if the .NET 4.5 bug will break Nop version 1.9? I'm not sure if it uses the FluentValidation from the top of my head and don't have access to my dev machine?
No. 1.X versions did not use FluentValidation

Thank you Andrei - Keep it up guys, excellent as usual. Once 2.7 comes out my latest projects will be 2.7+ oriented! I'm forever spreading the word for NopCommerce and people are thanking me... they should be thanking you!
11 years ago
I am working on 2.6 mainly for redesigning look & feel. Instead of moving current undone project to 2.65, is there any quick work around to keep using 2.6 with .net framework 4.5? I'd like to finish the current design reskin work and upgrade to 2.7 or later.

thanks
11 years ago
I found that I have to upgrade all fluent Validator in every project which has the 3rd party package.
11 years ago
Please have a look at "update 2" for 2.70 roadmap here
11 years ago
Hi andrei and all the developers, congratulations for your work!

I'm planning an upgrade from 2.20, but we have a lot of custom code and plugins (you can check out the live site at http://www.voipcentrix.com).

Could someone point me biggest differences from version 2.20, specially in terms of plugins, widgets and adding functionality to existing classes?

Thanks, best regards
Carlos
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.