nopCommerce v2.65 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Beautiful work nopCommerce version 2.65.
With the intention of helping the nopCommerce increasingly, come to inform a small mistake on this page:
http://localhost:18703/Admin/Product/List
Problems when deleting a product that contains tags.
Button: Delete (selected)

Line 140:        {
Line 141:            var productTags = product.ProductTags;
Line 142:  ->        foreach (var productTag in productTags)
Line 143:            _productTagService.UpdateProductTagTotals(productTag);
Line 144:        }

Source File: C:\eCommerce\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Controllers\ProductController.cs Line: 142
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.65 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community.

As some of you may know we were planning to release version 2.70 much later (the end of September). But today we have to release this intermediate version (2.65). It fixes a critical issue caused by a third-party assembly (FluentValidation) when running nopCommerce on a server with .NET 4.5 installed. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on further enhancements and fixing bugs.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.65 on July 23rd (the first release day), then please re-download the package. A minor but quite annoying CSS issue was fixed in it. Please find more info about the issue here.

Hello Andrei, is 2.70 still scheduled for the end of this month?
11 years ago
M.Ang wrote:
We are happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.65 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community.

As some of you may know we were planning to release version 2.70 much later (the end of September). But today we have to release this intermediate version (2.65). It fixes a critical issue caused by a third-party assembly (FluentValidation) when running nopCommerce on a server with .NET 4.5 installed. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on further enhancements and fixing bugs.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.65 on July 23rd (the first release day), then please re-download the package. A minor but quite annoying CSS issue was fixed in it. Please find more info about the issue here.

Hello Andrei, is 2.70 still scheduled for the end of this month?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18332/nopcommerce-265-and-270-roadmap.aspx

Sorry i don't know how to delete previous post, the answer is in here btw ^^^

You should update the first post of this topic!
11 years ago
M.Ang wrote:
You should update the first post of this topic!

Sure. Done!
11 years ago
Ah! This will be version 2v651 or 2v66 then? It really causes confusion with 2 releases with the same number.
11 years ago
prioryc wrote:
Ah! This will be version 2v651 or 2v66 then? It really causes confusion with 2 releases with the same number.

What do you mean? Why 2 releases with the same number?

The latest available version is 2.65. The next version will be 2.70. There is no and never will be 2v651 or 2v66
11 years ago
prioryc wrote:

Versions go like 2.1, 2.2... 2.7, 2.8. Version 2.65 came as an intermediate version because of an important issue. Read first post here
11 years ago
Info ...
Last revision TortoiseHG: I tested version 2.70
Changing the theme is not set
One page checkout click next returns to Cart
A hug for everyone ..
11 years ago
Hi,

please i want a documents how to create a nopcommerce plugin i have one but not detailed

thanks for your help
11 years ago
adil@cybershop wrote:
Hi,

please i want a documents how to create a nopcommerce plugin i have one but not detailed

thanks for your help

Open a new topic on the "Developement" forums, and provide more details on what problems you encounter.

Here's a general article: http://blog.csharpwebdeveloper.com/2011/09/10/writing-a-plugin-for-nopcommerce-2-x/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.