NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Many Thanks Brain Station-23 Team.

Sorry for the unnecessary work, was my fault.
The scripts works fine now after follow your recommendation.

leodemario
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Today we have released an update of our theme. We have already got incredible response from the community and it is downloaded more than 2000 times. Thanks for your interest and feedback. Everyone who downloads our theme already requested to download the update again and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this theme more useful.

We have added 3 new color scheme to this theme (red, blue and green). Check our latest demo :: http://demo.nop-station.com/#NopRoot

Great improvements. Thank you!!
9 years ago
How soon can we expect compatibility with v3.4?
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
How soon can we expect compatibility with v3.4?

We will start working from today. Hope to finish it as soon as possible.
9 years ago
leodemario wrote:
Many Thanks Brain Station-23 Team.

Sorry for the unnecessary work, was my fault.
The scripts works fine now after follow your recommendation.

leodemario

You are most welcome. No problem at all. If you need any other issue please, let us know.
9 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today we have released another update of our theme after making it compatible with nopCommerce version 3.4. We have already got incredible response from the community and it is downloaded more than 2000 times. Thanks for your interest and feedback. Everyone who downloads our theme already requested to download the update again and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this theme more useful. If you find any bugs or issue let us know so that we can resolve it asap.

We have added 3 new color scheme to this theme (red, blue and green). Check our latest demo :: http://demo.nop-station.com/#NopRoot
9 years ago
Great Job guys
I've been running a customized version of your theme for few months now and it working great

P.S.
in your last download version u left the color scheme tool box and some unnecessary files

in the product page u have to clear the div before the description tab
if u add 3 images or more the description is not displaying right

Good Job
9 years ago
This is a great theme that saved me a ton of time building a custom theme for a client.  

I'm not sure if this the best place to post this, but I found a minor bug with the _ProductBox.cshtml view.  The Text_Truncate function is cutting off ending tags when the ShortDescription has html in it.  I added a simple regex to strip tags before checking the length or truncating, which works for my content.
9 years ago
hezyz wrote:
Great Job guys
I've been running a customized version of your theme for few months now and it working great

P.S.
in your last download version u left the color scheme tool box and some unnecessary files

in the product page u have to clear the div before the description tab
if u add 3 images or more the description is not displaying right

Good Job

Thanks a lot. We always appreciate your expert opinion. We will remove the theme chooser option and the unnecessary files in the next release and we are also planning to write a documentation on how user can use their preferred color theme. We will also check the product description issue.
9 years ago
andy.brummer wrote:
This is a great theme that saved me a ton of time building a custom theme for a client.  

I'm not sure if this the best place to post this, but I found a minor bug with the _ProductBox.cshtml view.  The Text_Truncate function is cutting off ending tags when the ShortDescription has html in it.  I added a simple regex to strip tags before checking the length or truncating, which works for my content.

Hi Andy,
Community feedback is very much valuable for us to improve our theme. If you found any problem you can post it here without any hesitation. We will check the issue you mentioned and try to resolve it in our next update.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.