NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Hi, love this theme.
Would you check the cart page with some cross-sell products?
It seems a little problem.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will check it and fix it in next update if have any problems. Please, be with us check this forum post and give more feedback to make this theme more useful.

I also have an issue with cross sells on the cart page. Any news on a fix?

Other than that, this is a brilliant theme. I easily managed to customise some of the colours by editing the css
9 years ago
It would be nice if when a product has multiple pictures and you click on one, that it changes the current picture rather than doing the light box picture.
9 years ago
Does anyone have any issues how it is displaying in IE?  It looks great in Firefox but IE, it does not display very well.
9 years ago
AndyC wrote:
Hi, love this theme.
Would you check the cart page with some cross-sell products?
It seems a little problem.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will check it and fix it in next update if have any problems. Please, be with us check this forum post and give more feedback to make this theme more useful.
I also have an issue with cross sells on the cart page. Any news on a fix?

Other than that, this is a brilliant theme. I easily managed to customise some of the colours by editing the css

Hi,
Extremely sorry for the late reply. We will release another update within 2/3 days. We will try our best to solve the issues you mentioned in the next update.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
It would be nice if when a product has multiple pictures and you click on one, that it changes the current picture rather than doing the light box picture.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We have followed the core NopCommerce theme to show the larger picture in lghtbox. We have plan to release a plugin for product zoom. In that plugin you will have this option.
9 years ago
loulou wrote:
Does anyone have any issues how it is displaying in IE?  It looks great in Firefox but IE, it does not display very well.

Hi,
Here is our email address ==>> [email protected]
Can you please send us some screen shot of the problems you found in IE ? It would be better if you can also mention the version of IE.
9 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today we have released an update of our theme. We have already got incredible response from the community and it is downloaded more than 1500 times. Thanks for your interest and feedback. Everyone who downloads our theme already requested to download the update again and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this theme more useful.
9 years ago
Hi Brain Station-23

Great theme!

I'm using the theme in a test store for now, but I want to update our store theme starting with him.
Only a little question:

When in the shopping cart, if I click on the Continue shopping button I'm redirected to Search page and not to Home or Category Page of the last product added.
Is a route configuration, Seo or what?

Best Regards.
9 years ago
leodemario wrote:
Hi Brain Station-23

Great theme!

I'm using the theme in a test store for now, but I want to update our store theme starting with him.
Only a little question:

When in the shopping cart, if I click on the Continue shopping button I'm redirected to Search page and not to Home or Category Page of the last product added.
Is a route configuration, Seo or what?

Best Regards.

Hi Leodemario,
Thanks for trying our theme. About your question ==>>  the Continue shopping will redirect you to the last link you visited. I think you have searched something and then go to the search page. Thats why the Continue shopping button redirecting you to the search page. If you go to the book category and then go to the cart and click the Continue shopping then you will be redirected to the Book category page.
9 years ago
Thanks for your fast response.

I clean the cache in the administration, clean the shopping cart, add a new product which are in the home page and still be redirected to Search page.
If I go to a product category and add a new product then I will be redirected to the product category in the next time I click in the Continue shopping button.
How to make the client ever be redirected to the store Home?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.