nopCommerce 2.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
By the way, if you cannot visit admin area and don't have any plugins when running the solution in Visual Studio, then this forum topic might be interesting for you.
11 years ago
Dharmik wrote:

How much performance optimization? Did you load tested it? Any statics to know where 2.7 stands with compared to older versions?

Our first impressions are that it is faster than a cheetah! :-)

In anyway, just wanted to say kudos to Andrei and whoever took part in the development of the new nopCommerce!
You are still doing an awesome job and knocking the socks off the big paid .NET carts!
11 years ago
Thank you nopCommerce team for yet another great release which has delivered some much needed features like ID less URLs and performance optimization.
Fingers crossed for Multiple Store support.
11 years ago
Wow, that is an impressive changelog.  I'm going to need to schedule some time to merge my modified 2.30 with this!
11 years ago
Not sure I like the VS 2012 requirement to modify code.  That plays to a specific list of people.  Not everyone has upgraded yet, so might be in Nop's best interest to make it available for those using 2010 still yet.  Just a thought.

If not for that, I'd gladly upgrade.
11 years ago
still cannot enter a specification attribute as a free text :(
11 years ago
I see no performance faster than version 2.65
I've been testing.HomePage size is 4.4MB
Nopcommerce 2.65 http://rstyle.vn
Nopcommerce 2.7 http://118.70.140.71:8010
11 years ago
Is there any change in NEWS module? I want to apply my modifications from 2.65 (add news categories).
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,
Thanks for the awesome work!
Just a quick question, do I need to go from 2.60 to 2.65 then to 2.70?  Or can I go directly from 2.6 to 2.7?
11 years ago
jhkings wrote:
Hi Andrei,
Thanks for the awesome work!
Just a quick question, do I need to go from 2.60 to 2.65 then to 2.70?  Or can I go directly from 2.6 to 2.7?

You will need to run the SQL upgrade scripts for 2.65 and 2.7, but only apply the files from 2.7.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.